The 'Baby Carrier One' is an award-winning carrier that can be used straight away from birth (min 3.5 kg) without the need for infant inserts. It can be used all the way up to approx 3 years of age (max 15 kg) and provides the correct support for your growing child’s head, back and hips.
The Baby Carrier 'One' has been developed in close collaboration with leading Paediatricians and is easy to use by yourself in all positions. There is a special newborn height adjustable seat that allows you to carry your baby in the ideal way that suits your own preference, such as high up on your chest facing you, or lower down close to your heart. When your child is a little older and taller, the height can be lowered further, allowing you to carry them facing inwards or outwards. From around 12 months on when your child is heavier you can also carry them on your back.
The BabyBjorn Carrier 'One' offers both you and your baby absolute comfort throughout the time it is used and it's well-conceived ergonomic design with a large waist belt and shaped, padded shoulder straps help to relieve pressure on your shoulders. This carrier is particularly soft and comfortable for your child with a padded seat, outward seams and adjustable width for the leg position. There is also a sturdy adjustable head support that can be folded down when the baby is facing outwards.
BabyBjorn Carrier 'One' Features:
- 4 Ergonomic Carrying Positions - Front-In (Newborn), Front-In (Toddler), Front-Out and Back Carry
- Meets the Safety Requirements of EN 13209-2:2005
- Materials: Main material: 60% cotton, 40% polyester, Lining: 100% cotton, Waist belt lining: 100% polyester
- Suitable from newborn to approx 3 years. (Min 3.5 kg / 53cm. Max 15 kg / 100 cm)
- Min. Age for Outwards Carrying Position is 5 months
- Max. Weight for Outward Carrying Position: is 12 kg
- Machine Washable: Warm Wash (40 °C). Wash Separately. Use an Eco-Friendly & Gentle, Bleach-Free Detergent