The first teething ring made of 100% natural rubber. Made from the same natural rubber and food grade paints as the original Sophie the giraffe. Great for little hands to hold and ideal for soothing painful gums. Features a variety of textures to relieve baby at different stages of teething.
Sophie is still traditionally produced today, by Vulli, which is based in Rumilly in the Haute-Savoie Region of France.
She is made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea Tree. The process of creating her involves more than 14 manual operations and is still a secret, jealously guarded by the company.
Sophie Giraffe teething ring features:
- Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teethe & chew.
- Lightweight & easy to grasp for tiny hands.
- Painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- Stimulating to baby’s senses with her soft colours & gentle squeak.
- Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
- Sophie makes an amusing squeak when squeezed - such fun for a baby!
- Slender, flexible & soft - babies love manipulating & teething Sophie.
- Sophie the Giraffe is Phthalate-Free with No Vinyl (no-PVC)!
- Born in France in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe is a classic!
- Suitable from birth +